Greetings from Oregon.

Have a good day, whether with a crowd or quiet.  My DH
and I are spending the day very quiet.  We exchanged
our gifts last night and are having a lazy morning. 
The cats demanded their breakfast on time so got me
up.  I'm having a cup of hot chocolate with my email.

The street outside is almost dry so we may choose to
go to the casino buffet for our dinner, 20 miles away.
 That buffet offers 2-300 food items so is a lot of
fun.  It's been several months since we went last.

I haven't cooked a full meal since I broke my wrist
six weeks ago.  I may get the cast off in a couple
days.  The current cast is red, and I painted holly
leaves all over it.  Since I have to wear it, I may as
well have some fun with it.  I get lots of comments on
it.

So, wherever you are, if you celebrate Christmas --
have a Great Day!

Alice in Oregon

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to