---- Jane Viking Swanson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Any other lace gifts made?  The Battenberg took me 2 or 3 hours each so it
was quite enjoyable.  I know BL and NL take much more time!  Actually I made
small NL flowers a few years ago for gifts.  I forced everyone to be
appreciative then <VBG>.

The  Battenberg pieces sound great, as do all the lace things people have been
telling us about.  I've been making Rosalibre necklaces.  I designed a daffodil
and dragonfly for a workshop for my former (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) lace
guild and last Christmas made several for Mom and friends.  I have two more to
deliver this Christmas, and Ill be very glad to put aside those same motifs!
But I still don't have one for myself.  Still, after seeing Jeannette's
poinsettia card on Jenny's site, I've got some ideas for other Rosalibre things
to try.

I hope all who are celebrating end-of-year holidays have had, are having, or
will be having a joyous and peaceful time.

take care, all of you
Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA