Hello to One and All!

I made some real cheap lace bobbins when I didn't have enough for a project. I also gave some out to some lace students when they needed more bobbins than what they purchased. The are made wth lollypop sticks and pony beads. The sticks are 4 inches/10 centimeters long. I use craft glue to glue the beads onto the sticks. My arrangement of the beads are like this:

00000000========00 Eight beads glued at the bottom of the stick & 2 glued at the top. If you don't use enough on the beads on the ends they may sometimes pop off. Easy repair - more glue.

Susie Rose - Up in the mountains outside of Las Vegas

Prayers, love and hugs go out to all who are in need.

http://360.yahoo.com/susierose_89124

Cold Creek Creations: Custom Clothing, Quilts and a whole lot more!