Hi All,
I am double posting this as the Chat is so quiet these days.

My daughter gave me my own domain name for my birthday so I an celebrating and
have put the beginner pattern on my website as promised on Lace.  The link is
in my signature below or you can go directly to the gallery at:

http://jblace.com/galleries/pattern-gallery/

We will be having this workshop at LACE in March so if any local lacemakers
want to have a go at bobbin lace, please check out

www.lacemakersofillinois.com

I couldn't find any appropriate beads in the shops yet as the only easter
things on sale at the moment are Cadbury's eggs!  I made the two beads on the
website from polymer clay.

Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://jblace.com
www.landoflincolnlacemakers.com   Check convention news here!!
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/