Hi all,

  I also have two curious cats and a dizzy (and very hairy spaniel) dog who all
love to 'help' make lace.  The cats vie for my lap when tatting (prefered) and
love to sit  on my shoulder like parrots to watch the bobbins when I have a
pillow out.  The dog is always at my feet when I work.

  I also have a cockateil who LOVES cross stitching.  She pulls the needle
through the fabric, drops it on my shoulder, then gets upset if it is not
presented again in double quick time! (removes my earrings, screeches in my ear
or pulls my hair out)   I don't let her out when making lace as I don't fancy
what she will do to the pins, although she has "indicated" a keen interest by
her antics inside the cage when I get my pillow out.

  As with all outfits, the philosophy seems to be no craft is complete without
animal hair in this house...can be frustrating at times, but I would never
exchange the alternative for my 'well behaved children'!

  Just my two cents worth

  Lacey Laura in lovely Launceston