At one time I purchased some bobbins from Lenka and Libor with cup hooks on
the side which I just love. After they stopped selling them, Jim and Paul
Stavast of BeeUtahful Bobbins made me some, which were great. But now they seem

no longer to be making bobbins. I would like to buy some more. I was under the
 impression that Rain City lace sold them, but the address I seem to have
gotten  from the Rain City Website didn't seem to work. Does anyone have an
idea
about  where I can get more of these nice bobbins with cup hooks on the side,
not the  top?
Devon