From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jane Viking Swanson
Sent: Thursday, 24 January 2008 12:15 PM
To: arachne
Subject: [lace] Re: Mrs. Treadwin's book

Hi All,  I also have the reprint of Mrs. Treadwin's book.  Actually the
Honiton Lace in the title is Bobbin lace not a tape lace.  She has
information on how to do various kinds of "lead works" and how to make
Honiton/Devonshire BL.  There's an interesting part about hand made and
machine made net at the beginning of that part.  I'll write about that at
another time.

Jane in Vermont, USA where it has warmed up a bit - almost 32F( OC) this
morning after a few days of single digits.