Hi All,

Well - thanks to all of you who have responded.    You will no doubt be amused
to hear that I was having a blonde moment combined with a senior moment, as
Jane and Tony were NOT at the Lace Day in Norfolk last year - and I would have
sworn it was them ....

However, Jane helped with the narrowing down, and I have now ordered a pair of
bobbins for the friend/class member who will be 70 tomorrow - she will not be
at the class tomorrow, so at least we have an extra week for postage etc.

So - thanks to you all - and maybe I should keep better records of who is
where, and what I spend and from whom!

Carol - in Suffolk UK