Instructions & pattern went out to 18 people today, and 5 more should go in
tomorrows post.

I can't handle any more requests for the moment (I've got a very busy week
ahead, and I've spent my lace budget for the month on copying and postage),
but I will eventually try to type up the instructions into an email-able
format to cut down the photocopying and postage cost (the pattern sheet
itself will still have to go snail-mail, as it's too large for even an A3
scanner/copier so has to be hand-traced onto tissue paper) and will let you
all know when that's available.

May your threads never break

Beth