Dear Gentle Spiders,

I do believe that I shall order this book because of the insightful analysis
made by many of you both on-list and privately.  Thank you all so very much.

Aren't we a great group? Tale a bow, y'all!

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA

Victorian Lace Today (Paperback)
by Jane Sowerby (Author), Alexis Xenakis (Photographer)

Availability: This title has not yet been released. You may order it now and we
will ship it to you when it arrives.