  -----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
  Fra:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   [  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  ] På vegne af
  Gon Homburg
  Sendt: 9. februar 2008 11:13
  Til:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Emne: [lace] Re: OIDFA

    Jo wrote:

    Don't focus on Groningen. Heerenveen, Leeuwarden are not farther
    away from
    the course centre. Or rent a cottage in a "cetre park" with a few
    friends.
    You are used to much longer distances than we are, rent a car and
    take a low
    budget hotel a litle farther away.

  As Jo already stated, the distances over here are not as you are
  probably used to. Furthermore the public transport is good. I.e. from
  Leeuwarden, Assen, Hoogezand and Appingedam a train departs every
  half hour of every hour to Groningen.
  Drachten has a busservice every hour to Groningen as have more cities
  in the neighbourhood.
  So when the hotels offered by the OIDFA are fully booked, a good idea
  is to contact the Tourist Information and discuss alternatives with
  them in other places.

  Hope to see many of you in Groningen.

  Gon Homburg
  Amsterdam with a blue sky and lots of sunshine in this moment.  [EMAIL
PROTECTED]@kloskant.info  website:   www.kloskant.info
  -
  To unsubscribe send email to   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace   [EMAIL PROTECTED]  . For help, write to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  -