Gentle Spiders,

Since the list is quiet...
I downloaded a lace image from the Victoria & Albert museum - a piece of
linen with bobbin lace - outside corner, and insertion with an inside
corner, 17th century (2006AF4286).  Anyway with the winter issue of the
IOLI "Blast from the Past" issue as my guide, I want to try to work out
both patterns.  I think I can do it, wish me luck.

And Tamara - I haven't forgotten about writing an article on the recreation
of the 15th century fashion doll.  I just get distracted by new challenges,
and, well, work.

Beth McCasland
in the suburbs of New Orleans