I'm so glad you mentioned this tool from Radio Shack! I keep mine in my workbox for use quite often. What I really like about it is that it looks like a little bobbin, so it fits into the work at hand much more conveniently than the roundish hackle pliers. And since Radio Shack sells them in packs of two, there is always an extra one to replace a lost one or to give away. Also, they are not as expensive as the hackle pliers. Your idea of adding the insulin cap is a good one. Thanks for mentioning it.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED])