Being just a happy user I would recommend LibraryThing to register errata
and other details about (lace) books.
The site lets you link messages to books and the other way arround. See for
example
http://www.librarything.com/work/1190846/conversations
http://www.librarything.com/talktopic.php?topic=19113
If every spider would just catalog a handfull of books not yet catalogued by
someone else, and tag these books with lace, bobbin lace, tatting or
whatever is apropriate... We would get a giant bibliogragpy on lacebooks.
With easy access to anything any of us has to tell about these books.
Other advantages of the site:
- Creating an account is as easy as siging in, no questions asked, not even
an email address
- If you catalog all you books and follow group discussions, the system
signals for you wether you have the book in discussion. So you can see at a
glance you might be able to answer questions.
A disadvantage: to catalog more than 200 books you'll have to pay a fee.