  From: Daphne Martin
  To: Arachne
  Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 12:33 PM
  Subject: FW: [lace] Re: lacemaking helpers

  Sorry Joy. I sent to you by mistake. DaphneNorfolk England

  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE: [lace] Re:
  lacemaking helpersDate: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:16:22 +0000

  I would just like to add my two pen`th.You mentioned that the doctor did
some
  snipping.There`s your answer.The half circle is to lift a thread so it can
be
  cut.  DaphneNot foggy today Norfolk England

  > Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:24:28 -0500> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]> CC: lace@arachne.com> Subject: [lace] Re: lacemaking
  helpers> > On 2/17/08 10:28 PM, Tamara P Duvall wrote:> > > Yours, still
  trying to figure out (8 weeks later) some> > lacy use for scissors with a
  semi-circle taken out of one> > blade... The doctor did some snipping with
  them and then> > said "here, want them? They'll only throw them away". So> >
  took them, but still don't know what the advantage is> > (or might be)> >
  Circle cutters are good for trimming claws, but I gather > that you haven't
  any claws.> > -- > Joy Beeson> http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/>
  http://roughsewing.home.comcast.net/> http://n3f.home.comcast.net/ --
Writers'
  Exchange> west of Fort Wayne, Indiana, U.S.A.> > -> To unsubscribe send
email
  to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:> unsubscribe lace
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!