Is it your browser? I think Margot has a Mac - perhaps it is one software
not talking to the other at this time.
I went to the link that Lenore posted

http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/

and tried a few searches, 'knot' 'wax' and 'thirsty' - lots of matches
containing the former two, none for the latter (as I expected and hoped).

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 10:17 AM, Margot Walker

--
Bev (near Sooke, BC on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada)