Last night I tried iplayer on BBC, but the download speed was slow and it kept buffering right at the point of Queenie making lace. This morning speeds are faster and I paused it and got a sceenshot of the best view of Queenie making lace. Taking a screenshot of videos doesn't always work, but this time the picture's there instead a a black area.

I've uploaded it to my album (Jean Nathan) on Arachne webshots.

It shows everything quite clearly and even her body position is natural looks as if she knows what she's doing, so perhaps the actress, Linda Bassett, really is a lacemaker.

Jean