Sorry

I was referring to lace painted bobbins, with Russian Dolls etc.

Regards Karen
----- Original Message -----
To: lace@arachne.com
Sent: Tue Feb 26 11:34
Subject: Fwd: [lace] Russian Lace Bobbins

Hi

Could someone please let me know where I can purchase Russian Lace
Bobbins. I am waiting for a response back from Ann Margaret Keller to
see whether see still makes them.

I am also hoping to visit Paris in October this year and was wondering if
there are any good places of Lace interest that I should see or visit.

King regards

Karen

Australia

-
To unsubscribe send email to majordomo @arachne.com containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] here. For help, write to
arac [EMAIL PROTECTED]