Dear Australian Aracheans,

I'm planning a trip to Sydney near the end of June to see my parents & brothers whom I haven't seen since I was there in 2000 - that's right, 8 years ago. I might do a little road trip down to Canberra (& maybe Cooma) & then to Narooma where my parents live.

Can anyone tell me if there is anything happening in the lace world down there at that time of year?
Pene in Tartu, Estonia, where Spring might be coming early this year.