A bidding war on two Springett/Fountains/Roseground bobbins has just ended between two people from the USA. Each won one of the bobbins.

http://tinyurl.com/27hw6f finished at GBP41.00 still available spangled from Rosegound Supplies at GBP10.25

http://tinyurl.com/2z8p3n finished at GBP52.70 That particular one is no longer available, but there's a similar one currently available from Roseground called Maypole, also at GBP10.25

Roseground do a whole range of decorated and painted bone and other bobbins, just as Springetts used to do. They're still selling several of the Springett designs as well as many new ones.

I have no connection with Roseground, but have always been satisfied as a customer.

I always research before bidding on anything.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK