Sally Schoenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"I believe the Swedish Lace Guild has a shop in Linkoping which is
also within a daytrip of Stockholm."

The shop moved from Linköping to Vadstena some years ago, it is likely
to have limited opening hours at this time of the year.

The shop in Nordiska Museet in Stockholm may have something of
interest, and ordinary handicraft shops may have Swedish linen thread
and bobbins.

Many years ago I saw lace from Karelia at the National Museum in
Helsinki, but the exhibition is likely to have changed several times
since then.

Vibeke in Copenhagen, where we get a little snow every day