Hello to all,

I reply to the list as it could be of interest for other Arachneans going to visit Madrid.

Vicky, I think that 6 hours in Madrid is not many time, whereas the subway takes you down town directly from the airport. As far as I know, there are no Lace Museums. (Antje, please correct me if I'm wrong).

Craft shops:

Almacenes COBIAN-  Plaza Pontejos, 2  MADRID (very centre of the city)

DON BOLILLO - Paseo de La Habana, 174 - 28036 MADRID

Maybe Antje has some more info....

Have a good trip and I hope to meet you in a next time here in Barcelona!

Regards

Carolina. Barcelona. Spain.

Carolina de la Guardia
http://www.geocities.com/carolgallego