I will be in Quebec City for a family gathering over the weekend of June 21st. Can anyone tell me if there is anything lace/costume/ textile/etc going on then? I will have my own car and a willing driver, my sister, who is interested in everything I like, so we are game for whatever we can see or visit. We are also interested in (old) churches and their contents (textiles, woodcarvings, history) if any are available. We plan to drive directly from Portland, Maine to Quebec, but if there are places we should see on the way we could certainly build in the time. Or, if there are places out in the country in Quebec east of the big city that might be nice, too. We will have plenty of time.

Thanks.

Tess ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) where I just looked out the window and saw SNOW falling--again! Oof!