----- Original Message ----- From: "Janice Blair" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Judy Blair" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 3:10 AM
Subject: [lace] lace on tv

Here is the link to seeing my interview for Chicago Channel 7 5 pm news this afternoon, my one minute of fame. Harry Porterfield did make a few mistakes and he got to do several takes for his pieces but I think he and the cameraman did a nice job. After placing a pin more than 10 times they showed the one where I missed the hole! After 2 hours of filming it came down to such a short time but at least they did advertise our lace convention and do have a link to our website.
Janice

http://tinyurl.com/yvaqqy

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/
www.landoflincolnlacemakers.com  Check for class spaces, many are full.

It has removed 1243 spam emails to date.