Hi Spiders

I've just resubscribed after a a few months off the list.
Life has been busy - Honiton lace wedding veil has been finished and used, I was very pleased with the result. (DD got married in Feb).
Phil DH has retired and we have moved house.
I have missed my daily lace fix but as things are now getting back to normal and I have more time I will enjoy all the chat once again.
Only one problem now - a pleasent one, what piece of lace to plan next!

Regards
Annette in Melbourne, Australia.