I have been avidly reading all your emails for a long time now and 'lurking'
all the while.  I noticed someone this morning asked that lurkers should
contribute so I would like to call all of us 'lurkers' just to tell people
what you are doing just now.

I am a novice at lace making and find it quite hard going at times.  I do have
a tutor but it is only every couple of weeks at present which makes it a long
time when you need advice.  I am going through a book at the moment on my own
and have become unstuck again!!

I have so far made a lovely heart and a torchon bookmark and lots of practice
pieces.  Reading your emails on how knowledgeable you all are is a little off
putting in contributing so this may be the last you will hear from me in a
while!!!!!

Nancy Nicholson
Dundee
Scotland