Thank you for all your nice comments and offers of help I shall try and put in
my ideas and help needed now and then.

Before lace - not a lot I did try knitting, crochet and cross stitch (even
tried art) but I am not exactly talented in crafts and then along came
computers and everything went - all my time taken up learning how they worked
and playing games.

Then I was visiting a castle somewhere in England and they were demonstrating
making lace and I thought that looked relatively easy - all you had to do was
move the bobbins from one place to another - how difficult could that be!

Anyway it took me a good few years before I found EBAY and was looking through
the craft section when I saw lace and after that the rest is history as they
say.

Nancy Nicholson
Dundee
Where it is sunny but still very cold