Nicky,

How fortunate you are!!

Last year I was able to purchase a Swedish pillow and 200+ bobbins, about 10
spools of Linen thread from a 90+ Swedish woman in our area.  In addition she
included the 20+ sample boards she had used in her classes and most of the
patterns for them.   I too feel blessed to have them.

Now I wish I had gotten a picture of her.  Maybe I still can.

Congratulations on you 'ivory' bobbin!

Lorri
Graham, Washington, USA

  Have to say I feel extremely lucky to have been given such a wonderful
  collection - along with the pillow, bobbin winder, some snippets of lace and
  old prickings, an assortment of other bits and pieces all that was really
  missing was the pillow horse! I even have a photo of the last lacemaker to
  really use them too, her neice never really got into it very much and wanted
  them to go to someone who would enjoy and use them, which I most certainly
  do.

  Nicky    in Suffolk