Hello all,

I would just like to mention that next 1st. June will take place in Viladecans at Cubic Building (surroundings of Barcelona) our Annual Lace Day. If anyone is in the area or is thinking on a trip to Barcelona it is sure that will be a good occasion to know more about Spanish lacemaking. If anybody is interested in receiving more information I shall be pleased in giving it privately.

Regards

Carolina. Barcelona. Spain

Carolina de la Guardia
http://www.geocities.com/carolgallego