  From: Ilske Thomsen
  To: Arachne Arachne
  Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 10:42 AM
  Subject: [lace] Re: uploud pictures

  Hello Lacefriends,
  think I need your help. I want uploud two new pictures into my foto-
  album

  http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003-date

  again everything looks new, so I clicked uplod new than chose the
  picture from my PC and wait, but nothing happened. After tried several
  time I am wroting to you for help.

  Greetings

  Ilske