I wrote to the seller of the Romanian point lace piece(s? on ebay, this is the
answer I received.

Hi sorry for being late to respond this piece is ready made it's only one set
that my aunt made. it's one piece for the centre table and 5 small pieces for
small tables

- ayazeji

If this is a set of 5 pieces, 1 large and 5 small, then the listing is rather
misleading, to my way of thinking.  And they still want rather a lot for it.

Lorri