Hello Lacefriends,
with the active help of Sue I am able to offer you two new pictures in
my album.
One I name waterlily the other is a vsariation of the same two pieces
of lace as the first one.
You remember I went to a class last year about "Nature and Moderne
Art" the piece I made for the class and the exhibition is a totaly
other one. I show it to you one day too. But there were two lace
pieces and first I didn't know what to do. Than I create waterlily but
first I took some pictures from other possibilities to put those two
pieces together.
here you are:

http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/album/91823605klvXEA

have fun.