Hello to all,
it's me francis from Bart & Francis

I just wanted to let the UK'ers on the list know, we will be in the lace event next sunday 11 may 2008
at Peterborough.
we see it as a great opportunity for all whom have visited our website and were wundering of the very funny and bizzare threads but in the end wanted to feel smell touch and see them in real.
Now they can ........

We hope to see you there.
kind regards

Francis

on the leaflet it is mentioned:
*The East of England Lace and Craft Supplies Fair* will be held at the Holiday Inn West,
Thorpe Wood, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, PE3 6SG,
a great venue on the western edge of Peterborough
on *Sunday 11th May 2008* at 10.00am to 3.30pm.