Just to let all those people who asked me to tell them when it was ready,
Lace R-XP will be launched on May 26.   It's as near perfect as my "testing
it to death" can make it, and has lots of wonderful new features and
improvements.

You will need to make enquiries from your usual suppliers, or contact
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    There will soon be a website at www.lacerxp.com as
well.

Those of you who've tried contacting Ilsoft previously, and had no reply,
please note that the problems with their email have been fixed, and you
should now be able to get through to them.

Ruth