On May 21, 2008, at 5:32, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

"wilder Grund" (wilde ground: CT-CTCT-CT-CTCT and the next row
CTCT-CT- etc.)

Like Alice, I don't think I've ever come accross it but, also like Alice, I'm intrigued by it. But I cannot, quite visualise it... Is it a kind of "lattice", with alternating short (CT) and long (CTCT) "planks", which are then reversed in the next row? Is there a worker which travels through all pairs at some point (either after every row or else after every two)? Is there a photo of the result somewhere? And is there a diagram?
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/