- all threads aresorted and stored according to the wrap sizes given in Brenda
Paternoster's
book Threads for Lace (T4L).

Now This is a good idea!  I have my threads in plastic bags sorted by
manufacturer, but I think I will now alter this and keep them in thread size
order.  It would be a lot easier than going through various different makes of
threads to find the right one.

I was told to keep them in plastic bags due to the dry air here , especially
during the summer months, so that the cotton would not dry out too much, and
cause lots of breaking threads.

Regards from Liz in Melbourne, Oz, where we have had the first frost of the
season this morning. Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!

It has removed 183 spam emails to date.