According to Madeira's website Cotona is only available in sizes 30 and 80

Brenda

On 23 May 2008, at 18:06, Tamara P Duvall wrote:

On May 23, 2008, at 5:20, Gray, Alison J wrote:

I have discovered that the thread she recommends for the
pattern I want to do (Madeira Tanne 50) has been discontinued

It is now called Madeira Cotona and is sold on smaller (200m) spools. You can still get those; many vendors carry it. Others answered regarding replacements.
--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/