Dear all,

I agree: it is refreshing and inspiring to browse through everyone elses
projects. I recall a comment from a newbie about not creating their own album
at webshots. I say to anyone who thinks this; start one to compare projects
back to. There are always people just starting out who I'm sure would like to
see similar levels of work as well as what hard work can achieve. Also I don't
rate my work that highly but everyone gives me lovely feedback to build
confidence. I thank Dot, Daphne and Sue for their nice comments on my work
especially as I have no group or class to confirm what I'm doing. I'm sure
others out there use this list as their only support too- I would be
interested to know how many others are doing this?

Stay inspired

Rhiannon
(soggy morning in MORNINGTON, co.meath)

> Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 11:54:43 +0200> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
lace@arachne.com> Subject: [lace] Admiration> > Dear Spiders,> > I have been
treating myself to some serious browsing this morning and > am overcome with
awe at the work of fellow Arachne members. Sue, your > jacket is superb, the
colours blend so well. Also the variations on a > theme with the jewellery.>
Lynne Cumming your groups work too lovely and Rhiannon your garter far > to
good to be thrown, and your other projects too very different and >
interesting.> > Regards> > Dot Goetsch> Port Elizabeth> South Africa> > -> To
unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:>
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to>