As I have seen a couple of references to Susan Lambiris' class at convention
this summer, I just wanted to say that the last time I saw the class
spreadsheet Susan had only one opening in both her am and pm class, so if
anyone is thinking of signing up, they should do it now.

Most classes have been filling nicely but there are still a few places in the
           's Gravenmoer classes with Susan Wenzel, Tatting with Georgia Seitz,
Flanders with Kathy Kauffmann, Romanian Point and Irish Crochet with Sylvia
Marariu, Floral Bucks Point with Holly van Sciver (she will take all levels of
students), and just one or two spaces with some other teachers.  If you are
still thinking of coming to the IOLI convention in August contact our
Registrar, Sylvie Nguyen ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and she will tell you if we can
squeeze you into a class.

BTW, my house has been inundated with flowers that generous lacemakers all over
the US have been sending for us for the convention.
Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/
www.landoflincolnlacemakers.com  Check for class spaces, many are full.