Hi,
I downloaded the demo version of the new version and wanted to play around with it. After a while I encountered the first problem. It didn't show my dots. Once it showed the dots it didn't show the grid. When I had the grid and tried to make dots the grid just slid over the screen.

I guess those of you who already bought the new program have better success than me with the demo.

Miriam
in Arad, Israel