Dear Lacemakers,

I first bought these tables years ago for teaching embroidery.  There  were
some over-sized ladies who were not comfortable at the long tables.   They
loved the Table Mates which gave more space around them.

Just this week, a button collector was going through my collection.   The
Table Mate was perfect because of the raised edge.

One warning:  You must be careful not to raise the edge of the table  facing
you, or the table will collapse and dump your pillow and bobbins.   If you
will always use it at home in one place, I suggest you tape the bottom  with
something firm, like duct tape.  Otherwise, you have to remember  not to lift
on
it.

Jeri  Ames
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 6/15/2008 11:33:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,