Dear Wendy,

I'd curve the edges of the cloak if it is a cape effect.  That way one piece of
lace can be attached without corners and eased around the curves.

Happy Lacemaking,
Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia USA

Wendy Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am making a cloak for one of my mum's dolls and putting a lace edging on it.
What I would like to know is how you would do it yourselves.  I am thinking of
doing it in one piece with 2 corners on it, but thought maybe I should be
doing three different lengths and then sewing them on separately and joining
at the corner. Each of the sides are 11" and the back piece is around 19".