Hi

Just read the posting on the ebay lace patterns and wanted to know as a rule
are these patterns originals that someone has bought but not used.  I would be
a bit worried that the patterns would not be clear and therefore a waste of
money.  The best way I find is wait for the laceday to come along and stock up
that way you get the most up to date ones. They are cheap enough and like
Vivien has said you do get a good back up service.