Hello everyone.
 I have been reading about the Biggens patterns on e`bay.
The lady in question Chris Greg would be horrified to know she is doing
anything wrong.
I bought a card which was advertised as handmade lace. It turned out to be
machine lace. It is still pretty so I did`nt mind,
I did write to her and pointed this out to her, she apologised and refunded
my money.
I did`nt want her to do that because as I have already said I was happy.
She told me she was selling the lace items for an old lady who has given up
lacemaking and is`nt too clear in her head about many things.[It comes to us
all in the end]
So the prices have come from her and the seller went by that.
Yes I can see what Vivienne said about the price it was put in the auction
for should have been a lot lower. But if you don`t know what price things
are new, what can you do???
In essence the seller is not doing anything wrong as such, she just took
advice from the owner of the patterns etc. Which was misguided.
 Daphne Norfolk England

IMSTP9.gif]