Hi Noelene,
Your poem came through just fine in the first email.  I loved the whole poem.
It was my 42nd wedding anniversary yesterday which I totally forgot for the
first time and I think I have trained my husband fairly well so I can now enjoy
my lacemaking with no interference from him. :-)

I always say it doesn't take patience if you love what you are doing.  I also
add that I find lace to be meditative, must be the mantra in my brain "cross
twist, cross twist".  It took quite a while to stop saying it out loud. :-)
Janice

<Sorry about the strung-together lines in my last email.   I don't know
 why
it happened.  I'll try again.

How do you have the patience for that!
I've heard many an onlooker cry.
That jumble of pins, that birds-nest of thread.
It's all just too much, they would sigh.

It's easy, I say, just one step at a time.
Just like training a husband from scratch.
Now that really takes patience, persistence and time.
To end up with a tolerable match.

So if you've been married for umpteen odd years.
You're a Darby and Joan, nice and steady.
Then lacemaking skills are quite easy to learn.
You've done all the training already.

Noelene in Cooma
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
www.jblace.com
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/
www.landoflincolnlacemakers.com  Check for class spaces, many are full.