I agree that the flower in question is probably a class pattern. Does the one you're looking for resemble an iris?

Clay

Lorri Ferguson wrote:
It may be a pattern only used in her classes.  I know that is where it was
introduced.

Lorri

  Daphne, is it possible to say where you saw the picture of the flower, then
  maybe the person could come back and give you the name and maybe even which
  book it is to be found in.   None of us has the cash to go around buying up
  every book in sight in the hunt for a particular pattern.  I hope that might
  narrow down your search for you.
  I know I cannot help because there are no flower patterns in the book I
  have.
  Sue T, in equally nice Dorset, so far, but rain has been threatened for
  later.

  Have you tried the Lace Guild Library Daphne?  I've borrowed her
  humming bird dvd from them.