Hi Ann

Congratulations on getting your broomstick done and the witch fly.
Just lucky it'll be a cloudy night, were it a full moon, she'd be out of the window, and then we'd never get to see a photo.

Agnes - East Yorkshire UK
www.sixpennybobbins.co.uk

ann.humphreys wrote:

I have succeeded in making a broomstick with a cut down kebab stick painted
dark brown and some straw that I had left over from when I made my Honiton
pillow. Now if the pesky thing would just stop flying around the room  I could
take a photo of it.

Ann
Yorkshire UK