Hi there, I have the morning to myself and have decided to have a go at a
pattern that has been calling to me. BUT it is in German and I am trying to
work out which thread would be best

The pricking calls for

Kleines Motiv in Halbschlag
6 Paare, Leinen 60/3
(Beine: je 3 Paare)

Now I am guessing it means 6 pairs for the main body plus 3 pairs per leg
(it is a lizard)
Again a guess it is in linen 60/3 but which one!!

Brenda's book lists the following linen as 60/3

Bockens Knyppelgarn (Swedish) at 23 wpc
Campbell Linen (Irish) at 22 wpc
Fresia Linen (Belgian) at 19 wpc

So again I am guessing - as it is written in German it is either the Swedish
or the Belgian thread.  But which one?

Jenny Brandis
Kununurra, Western Australia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]