Dear Arachne, My name is Tamar Kravetz, and I am doing lace work for quit a
while, here, in Israel, together with a small group of people.I'll be visiting
Berlin shortly and would like very much to meet some lacemaker there. I would
also like to know about anything lace related in Berlin. Can you help me
contact someone there? Thank you for your helpTamar Kravetz