From:
Celtic Dream Weaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: lace@arachne.com;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 8,
2008 7:39:05 PM
Subject: [lace] Hi everybody in Lacingland

  I was wondering
if those people that got lucky enough to go to convention please post their
pictures that you might have taken...like the vending room ( love to see a
hugh size picture of that) Maybe pictures of Georgia Seitz, Marilee Rockley,
Mark Myers, Janice Blair...some pictures of the lace that was displayed. Some
of the teachers that were there and so on. I couldn't come but maybe I can
enjoy your fun at IOLI Convention through your pictures. So please email me
some pictures to drool over and see smiling faces or direct me to where your
pictures that you took can be seen. I know there are other lacer besides me
that would enjoy seen pictures.
   Mark has sent me his pictures already since
we are friends.
Signed,
Looking forward to seeing your pictures pretty please
with chocolate sauce over chocolate brownies and a scoop or two of Chocolate
ice cream and a dab of whip cream with not one but three nice red cherries
ontop.
Sherry

To unsubscribe send
email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace
[EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to